How I Spent 4 Years of Shore Duty - Finally Working With Women in the Navy



How was it working on the boat in the admin office. When I first checked the shore duty, I stopped by the office admin, and I met. One of the petty officers there was my name, it is not a search, and told me congratulations, I just made ​​E-5. So that meant I was going to do another job there. I went on holiday for a couple of weeks, and then later I checked back to the squadron for my new job.

When I checked back into the squad a few weeks later, I was told it would work in the Department of tactics. It was the office about 6 officers and one enlisted girlfriend. It was the first time that I really would really work with women in the Navy sada.Eskadron had little more than 300 people in it, and about 50 or more, were djevojke.Popravak department, had a lot of ladies in it, lots of lesbians because the girls later on the floor, to talk about girls series stepenice.Katu office department, where we all worked, it was mostly all women, and some of them were very nice.

department I was checking in, and whose work would be undertaken, had a girl named Denise. She is very beautiful blond girl, age 19. She showed me around and then asked one of the officers if she could go for the rest of the day, and he said, "Yes ."

On board, you can never get out of work, unless you're really sick. I never heard of someone calling in sick, or someone in the office would only say, you should go to the doctor then. On shore duty, if you are blonde and good looking, you do what you want, pretty much. Denise has been living with a LCDR in the Navy, who was from another squadron.

On board, you can never get out of work, unless you're really sick. I never heard of someone calling in sick, or someone in the office would only say, you should go to the doctor then. On shore duty, if you are blonde and good looking, you do what you want, pretty much. Denise has been living with a LCDR in the Navy, who was from another squadron.

...

I did not really have a job yet, and Denise had left early for the day, and most officers were not in the office. I would later learn that Denise would be many days, just looking, and she took advantage of his appearance. We had 4 male officers in the office, who are training teachers. They will be teaching the new pilots that go threw our school because we have a school that teaches pilots how to fly the aircraft radar.

...

Denise told me that another yeoman on vacation, who will be coming to the office and to help me. I do not see it for awhile. I worked in the office, nothing quite works, most of the time. I could not believe they did not have enough work to keep me busy, and now it's pretty boring. The officers were in their own little world and did not know I was there, pretty much.

had a plane fly to officers of our squadron, can ferry, which meant that the plane out and go to an airport somewhere in the United States, as long as there is a reason. They could get a free vacation, and take your plane to the place, if a maneuver, and a lot of pilots could come with a plan, use the aircraft for its staff a little break. One of the CDR in the squadron, who was one of the best officers I ever met, always called Denise, her name also. He started calling me Vince, but I just could never get used to it.

One day, Denise's told me something, and she talks to the guys name, but I do not know who she was talking about, but she was talking about the commander. I just called him by his name. She went on a couple of these ferry flights, and officials used to make jokes about it, like it was up there having sex with someone, but the only people aboard the plane, he knows for sure, what's going on up there.

During the four years to shore duty, I spent a lot of personal time, with a lot of girls from work. Mostly I spent a lot of time with Debbie. She had her own apartment, and is serious about her education, and wanted her degree and get out of the navy, and get a big corporate job. Debbie and I became very good friends over the years. We were not lovers, but we should be. We always flirted a lot of work, but never when we were alone, it seemed.

During the four years to shore duty, I spent a lot of personal time, with a lot of girls from work. Mostly I spent a lot of time with Debbie. She had her own apartment, and is serious about her education, and wanted her degree and get out of the navy, and get a big corporate job. Debbie and I became very good friends over the years. We were not lovers, but we should be. We always flirted a lot of work, but never when we were alone, it seemed.

...

One of my duties was to put together a secret message board every morning for the CO and XO. For six months I had to do that early work, I'd be first in the squadron, except for an hour, and the XO would not be far behind me.

This day, the XO is already at work, and when I opened my Operations Department of the door, he stood there, kissing Sandy in a passionate kiss. I closed the door and left, and nothing was ever said to mene.XO was known for that.

This day, the XO is already at work, and when I opened my Operations Department of the door, he stood there, kissing Sandy in a passionate kiss. I closed the door and left, and nothing was ever said to mene.XO was known for that.

...

Sandy has a few other pilots in the squadron. Most pilots are getting from the Navy when I was in. the airline industry was hot, and they are hiring. One of my jobs part time in the Navy, he'd make a personal benefit of officers, and type their resumes for them, the airlines wanted to work in, no charge for them. I had done other pilots continued for them, a word that I have done a good job.

I need to do a good job, because a lot of pilots got hired. They would send them a free ticket, and the interview date, but then again, all on the same day. They would apply to all major airlines, and go to many different job interviews. Most of all pilots are getting from the Navy six years when their duty is finally up.

When the time Sandy was re-enter or leave the Navy, said the captain, they would only re-enroll if they could get the duty with the Navy flying the famous Blue Angel. What I think the captain was not able to do, so he decided to leave the Navy, and she became a stewardess for the airlines.

When she left squadron, one of the officers gathered all the other officers around, and they are the formation of her. They did this song and dance routine, just like when the captain left the ship, and send off all of her greeting. It is probably of more officers than any other girl in the squadron.

Debbie was not so. She is now an officer, but she also dated guys are also included. When he was dating someone for a month or so, it seemed to me not to talk much. When she was not with anyone, we did a lot of things together. We would go places, see things, to eat and just hang out.

Debbie was not so. She is now an officer, but she also dated guys are also included. When he was dating someone for a month or so, it seemed to me not to talk much. When she was not with anyone, we did a lot of things together. We would go places, see things, to eat and just hang out.

...

This type of XO, which was in the garage, he never seemed comfortable and happy enough for me, he was not around so much, because his time was up in the squadron, and I can not wait to see it.

One time, when I worked in the office, he told me that the office was not clean enough inspekcije.Sljedećeg day I came in early, I took every thing in the office, out of it, which is about 8 tables, and all file cabinets, plants, copy machines, and everything else you could think of.

I took it all out on the deck above the aircraft, behind our office. All offices were fine, and the repair guys, and others were down, and all officers and admin are up on top. If you open the back door of our office, it goes out to the patio area, overlooking the aircraft hanger, and you look down, the guys working on the aircraft.

the only thing I could not take away from the office, they have phones, because they went right to the floor. When the officers came, it was supposed to be a busy day for the tactical department. They could not believe I took the whole office out, and they could not do. I told them, he said XO Office is not clean enough, and my job is to make the office as clean as he wants it to be. So I'm stripping the floor, and I can not put all items back to the office for them, and most of the day was wasted, or spent doing something else. After that, they had never done me or asked me to clean the office again.

I do not know about the Marines, but when I was in the Navy, but Boot Camp, you were supposed to do your exercise and physical fitness test once godišnje.Mornarice basically did not have any exercise program, or one who was dead. For our squadron, as well as for ships I was on, you were supposed to do a physical fitness test once a year. For most people, it was the only day that they ever had, me included. Well, I'm limited to a few weeks ago, where me and Debbie, to go running every day for lunch, but it did not really last that long.

for about two years, I did not even take a physical fitness test, I could go, but had no time to be, because we were in charge of the office, the checks offpopis, and that everyone else in the squadron, was completed testing. Sometimes, I would just check the box that said I did it. I could have done, but why, I was probably in the best shape. I smoked about a pack of cigarettes a day and drank about 2 or 3 cups of coffee each morning, while he worked.

Debbie got a new job as CO Secretary. We never had a secretary for the CO before. However, the CO said he wanted a new secretary, Debbie, and he chooses. Debbie was great at his job, and the CO gave her the best grades you can get.

But Sandy, XO secret girlfriend, she was ranked No. 1, all second class petty officer in the squadron, and there were about 50 of them, or she would have gotten mad for sure, I'm sure. I always tease her about dating officers, and that the only reason he was ranked number one second class petty officer, out of 50, it was because she wanted it that way, and the XO, just wanted in your pants.

I was lucky, I worked with almost all the girls, and I was a senior yeoman in the office. We had two other senior people, first class petty officer, but our mayor is not like him for some reason, and thought he was very slow, because it was an older man, who joined the Navy late in life, and wore a hearing aid but he worked at night, and only himself.

We had the main office, which was a Philippino man, he was in the Navy for 27 years already, and he just sat in the back office, and do not really do much. It seemed only read manuals of all time, in the back office, and work on special projects for the department head. He had very little to do with running our office. He and his family lived far away, and he will live in barracks, threw out a week, every Friday, he was allowed to leave at noon, to be with his family on the weekends.

is waiting to get in my 30 years, so he could retire with the highest pay, you can go to, after 30 godina.Puno guys, they are only put in 20 years, and then withdraw from paycheck to the rest of your life. If you get another job, that extra paycheck will come in handy later in life.

Most of the officers who came into the office to come looking for me, because I will be in charge of all the paper work, they submitted to be typed for them. We are under the control of all travel orders, car rentals, airline tickets, leave papers, pay checks and other paper work, they need all the time from us.

When I spent some time working in the business office, our job is quite concern about the pilots of flight logs, tracking their hours of flight, phase-out schedule, and things like that. One of the new duties of the section leaders, decided it was time for me to stand watch. I was assigned to do a look at the enlisted barracks. Never before have I never been there before, and had to figure out how to get there.

When I spent some time working in the business office, our job is quite concern about the pilots of flight logs, tracking their hours of flight, phase-out schedule, and things like that. One of the new duties of the section leaders, decided it was time for me to stand watch. I was assigned to do a look at the enlisted barracks. Never before have I never been there before, and had to figure out how to get there.

...

When I spent some time working in the business office, our job is quite concern about the pilots of flight logs, tracking their hours of flight, phase-out schedule, and things like that. One of the new duties of the section leaders, decided it was time for me to stand watch. I was assigned to do a look at the enlisted barracks. Never before have I never been there before, and had to figure out how to get there.

...

I said: "Sir, why do I have to stand duty at the barracks, they had never been to before, when someone who lives in the barracks, and knew all the people around him, a routine barracks, should they stand watch at it? "I told him:" You guys repair the floor, standing watches on the squadron, when they can do the same job, better than any of those other guys. "He said: "You're right," and I never stand for a second look at the barracks, while I worked there, and all against me, never materialized.

One time, during the annual Christmas party, I was going to stop the flat, Debbie and Denise, and we were driving all the parties together. We drove to the party, and it got kind of wild in the club was held. It was the usual awards ceremony, and then all you can eat food and drink.

At the end of the party, me, Debbie and Denise, he returned to his apartment, and then a bunch of officers, who were only students from our flight squadron, it turned out, and crashed the party. I think Denise is invited them all over his apartment, and me and Debbie, I do not know they are coming, I felt very awkward, and he decided on his head, and I do not know what happened there, the rest of the night.

I'm sure that Denise got lucky that night, because before I left, she went to her room with one of LTJG officers from the squadron.

We had this lady LT, and she was married, in full bird Captain, who used to be at the office sometimes and just sit in my office, and her visit, when he was around. All officers hated the woman officer, because she always had the power, her husband is the captain. At one time, had a picture of his face-up on the wall, and XO is throwing arrows at it. She never knew that her image was used for this. Even you, he had nothing to do with our office, it is usually always sucked, the captain or admiral around, as it always has put people on alert, and they were not relaxed.

It was not bad looking officer, she had long hair brunette, and her ass is quite nice to look further. One day I walked behind her and grabbed her by the hand and tried to tickle her. Man, she was in a panic to me. She took me in her office, told me about how difficult it was to be a lady officer, and that I was just coming up behind her and grab her as if she just was shocked. I kinda think it would even get jealous of me. She was at one point, he enlisted in the Navy, and it is real, and now was the LT, while her husband was full of birds captain. It's still pretty sexy in some way, but strict.

One day, my girlfriend gave me Hickey, and you could hardly see. You saw it, and I was back in her office and told me that he never wanted to see Hickey on me again. I never knew any rule about hickeys, but she is definitely crazy, I had one.

I could tell she was somewhat jealous of me because the way I'd walk around and talk to the girls in the office. One day, Debbie called to the phone, a female LT answered. Debbie was on the phone crying about her car broke down, and she is asking for mene.Ženski LT found me and told me that Debbie was on the phone crying, and needed to talk to me. I could tell by the way she told me that she was thinking and Debbie's item, it is somewhat jealous, but we were only two people on different paths.

Debbie and I had everything going. I had a lot of respect for Debbie. She was beautiful, she's smart, she's loud, very loud sometimes. Every time we went out to eat, it will automatically end up as a great thing for the server. Regardless of all the food could never be served a perfect, be it fast food, and good food. I have always been ready, for it always asks to see the Manager, the smallest problem. These things he did, I could not live without.

One time when me and my girlfriend are not getting along, I moved out and got a small apartment. Well, one of the guys from the office found out, and started coming there all vrijeme.Sljedeća thing I know, he was a yeoman from girls all the time, and then before you know it, they're getting married.

Well, at work, should not marry each other. Especially from the same office. So they decided to move Kaye, in another department, then the Navy, gave their blessing. When I have this apartment, one time, my girlfriend was over, and Denise called on the phone, whether I wanted to come round and flat Debbie, bathing in the Jacuzzi and drink some wine coolers. As I talked with her on the phone, my girlfriend came over and ripped the phone right wall, as I spoke with her.

The next day at work, Denise said: "What happened, we were in conversation with you, and then the phone went completely dead?" I told her that Eva was not impressed with me going over the jacuzzi, swim with them, even those I've already been to many times.

When I first checked in the squadron, most of the yeoman was wearing a nice dress uniforms, navy. It was a different person could wear a uniform. And since most of these people had never been aboard before, they will wear, and dresses for girls, and dress uniforms for the boys. I was of the regular navy, and wearing jeans, which are like blue jeans and work boots cockpit. One day I asked the captain, said: "Sir, you are my mind the cockpit wearing boots and jeans in the office?" He said: "I do not ."

Well, one day, this command Master Chief, who was a black guy, a guy the highest reported in the squadron, he was in his office, on the other two black master chiefs. Well, he called me into his office and told me to shut the door. I was surrounded by 3 black master chiefs, and they were all air Dales. What is meant, they always worked on the aircraft, and aircraft carriers, and they did not know much about the regular navy.

tried to ask me: "What the fuck are you doing, what do you think who you are dressing like that, walking around the squadron, dressed like that?" I told them what I have already asked the captain if I could wear my shoes the cockpit and jeans, and Master Chief has said he is going to change, and he better not see me with a flight deck boots any more.

Well, I feel as if they were regularly criticized me, but it seems like 3 black guys are ganging on me, because I was new, white top now. I returned to my office, and went through the women's LT, and said, I can not believe what just happened to me, these 3 black Master Chief, only called me into his office and tried to intimidate me a bunch of things, including and my uniform.

I told the woman what happened to LT, and she has to her husband, or XO, or CO, because the Master Chief, who came over, never came to our squadron, any more and I can see it all the time and our command master chief sent previše.Novi came in, who ended up as one of the best master chiefs around, compared to the asshole who is just there.

One of my jobs was to follow Bill Squadron phone, since we have had a 100 phone in, the whole squadron. Some phone numbers were making a lot of long distance calls. I needed to find, Bill and everyone who has a phone bill, over $ 1 One of the numbers I was looking at, has a thousand calls from him, and some of them were very long, and a lot of money too.

One day, I went through the phone bill, and it was the master of your main phone number. I went over to his office, I said, "Master Chief, you owe $ 300 and some odd dollars for long distance calls." Then I just stood there. Then I said: "No, do not worry about it, I will pay you," and then I left. After that, he was always so nice to me, and I sure liked it a lot better than what I've done that others have had Master Chief, who was just mean.

When I worked in the surgery, we were responsible for youth, naval flight officers, it's just become a pilot. They were all brand new some pilots, who had just got wings. They are now in our school for more training. Most ensigns and LTJG, which come threw our squadron, as green horns, and I do not know much about the real navy. They were in school most of his life, and just about to be assigned to their first real squadron.

One day, I was in the office and my department head at the time, was the CDR, which was passed over for the captain. When this happens, you are pretty much washed in the Navy as a career. You're pretty much forced to retire, the pay grade you are in. That commander, did not seem to worry about making a captain or admiral, he just worked his way for 20 years, he said, and it will be done. He was known as one of the squadron pilots in the refrigerator, first, because he was a commander, a commander of a majority of their gold plated, go to their heads.

This guy is more interested in life, and just having a good time. I was in office, to CDR, who was my division chief me a story about a bicycle ride, which went on with his bicycle. He loved to ride his bike a lot, and my story about one of your recent travel. Well, a few student pilots, who are ensigns in the Navy, he came in, and one of them told me to do something for him, and the captain heard it. He told them all to get out there and stand at attention. I never really saw the officer yelled to another officer before like that.

They all stood at attention, right outside the door, and then as calm as could be, CDR, continued the story to me the story about his bike ride, and that he enjoyed. When he went back out into the hallway, he turned ugly again, and yelled at those guys, "When I was a Petty Officer Stead, do not bother us, it does not work for you, it works for me, it is more knowledge of the Navy, but all these guys put together, these students are here, and you damn well better remember that! "With that said officers to leave and go back into the hallway to his office. He was a good guy, and I could easily handle a student officer himself, but knowing as I thought that I really like the man.

Our squadron squadron who became famous because of scandals Tail Hook. We had a few women pilots, who used to throw our squadron, and were part of a lady in a scandal toga.Glavni Tail Hook went threw our squadron. Our squadron trains student pilots. One of the officers of many parties, called, convention rep Hook.Rep Hook thing on a plane to catch a plane, you land back on an aircraft carrier, or catch the wire, so to speak, as they say in the Navy.

scandal Tail Hook, the party that went on in Las Vegas, where the officers set up various things, such as ladies leg shavings, and they had a hall were called to a duel, that women had to go threw. It was a lot of sex, a young, horny pilots and Naval flight officer, goes wild. Some of the lady officers, claimed to have been abused, and it turned into a major scandal for the Navy. This is mainly from my squadron, these guys really knew throwing a party.

Most all the officers of my squadron, left the tail Hook party convention, and it will go to every year, and this will be the last, because all the wild behavior. There have been several books written and dedicated to scandal Tail Hook, so if you've never heard of it, you might want to read more about it from Amazon.com or any book store you shop in.