Teen Fashion Challenge - Clubbing Clothes



"Clothes make the man" is a term understood instinctively. Wear the announcements about who you are, the first moment you appear. It was hard as a rock to change it. But remember you can apply this concept for themselves, especially when you think about its impact on the "gang of testosterone" in the club?

Putting this concept into a dress of choice, this explains why people wear big diamonds and Rolex, or tattoos, and make clothes, skin tight skirts and blouses with spaghetti strap, or cowboy boots with a rugged looking jeans, or navy blue suit with blue tie, button down shirts. Do you have a picture already. Do you know any of these people.

To test the theory? Find pictures in magazines that fit the descriptions above. Cut and paste them in their own, on a white sheet of paper. Then develop a few questions.

    If your car broke down while driving sister, a doctor whose car would you get in? If you were a child sitting: a ten-year hurt himself and needed to be picked up, carried in his car, which will ask? If you were a child sitting and riding on the bus, you need two seats. There were two, side by tattoos and non-cloths and the other next to a navy blue suit, should be separated. Who should sit where? you want to find a cheap place for a burger. Who do you ask?

Can I change the impression you give people when they look at you? Sure, but it takes a lot of effort, if your look is extreme.

I once tried an experiment. I unpinned my hair and let it hang. I put on mismatched torn clothing that was too big. I smeared my face. Then I filled two bags with miscellaneous articles. Now I was set. Off I went on the tube (underground railway in London), about ten in the morning. It is not crowded, but there was no room. No one has a place. When the train stopped and people pushed past. I dropped a bag. From 2 oranges rolled, the ring of keys, woolly hat. Did anyone help you pick up things? No one helped retrieve articles scattered on the floor.

The next day I went out wearing gray pants, jacket camel hair, hair pinned up, so I tried the same routine. Immediately I was offered the position. I got out of the train and the next. Again I was offered a chair and as I sat down, I let my packets to drop. Two people rushed to help. Everything is downloadable in three seconds.

Try it yourself, the same scenario, or make your own.

Now think about going clubbing. You love your clothes and want to show them. But you've got a lot to think about it.

Be honest when you answer. What message would you send? Clothes are exactly the same as writing oglas.Proizvod also offer you: your face, your body. There are two basic messages. There really is no other.

1) This product is not for sale.

2) This product is for sale.

to send the message # 1, focus on your face. Wear a little make up.Šminka emphasizes the beauty of your eyes, skin, mouth, and that's good. Then, consider your nakit.Flashier, more TG was love. This is bad. Wear or jeans and top or dress or blouse and skirt: not skin tight, no gap. Holding is good.

Choose colors that accent the beauty of your skin, your face and hair.

will weed out the testosterone gang and to attract its share of the rest. If you do, then you're in the wrong club. To dump.

for message # 2, wear anything skin tight, tights, jeans, top that shows lots of skin or tight dress showing lots of skin, or a blouse and skirt, rediscovering a lot of skin. Each curve must be seen. Leather plus curve is equal to Message # 2 Add extra large flashy jewelry. Junky is fine. Do not forget a lot of makeup. High heels are a must.

testosterone gang will swarm. Remember, I told you: no complaints when things go wrong

.

(c) 2009 R. Graham All rights reserved.